ano talks about his relationship with music

ANO SPECIAL INTERVIEW Part 1


Gretsch is really cool for a girl to hold. So I think I will definitely use it in my live performances.

In 2020, she will begin her solo career under the name "ano" and in 2021, she will form the group "I's". Ano" is not only an artist, but also a television personality, actress and model who continues to express herself freely in a wide variety of fields. In the first part of the interview, we interviewed her about his awakening to music and guitars, as well as his impressions of the G5622T-140 ELECTROMATIC® 140TH DOUBLE PLATINUM CENTER BLOCK WITH BIGSBY®(以下:G5622T-140 ELECTROMATIC)which she tested this time. Impressions.

I had the feeling that I could put my emotions on the guitar.

― Please tell us how you got into music.

Ano Maybe it is since I started this job. Since I was little, my parents listened to music a lot, and there was rock music playing and guitars in the house, and music was always around me, but I avoided it, or rather, I did other things without showing interest in it. My older brother was also involved in music club activities, etc., and I was a little uncomfortable with it.

I was a recluse when I was a student. When I suddenly realized that I couldn't go on like this, I asked myself, "What is it that I want to do? I thought, "Maybe music. I had been avoiding it for a long time, but somewhere along the way I thought that being in a band would be cool too. I became an idol for various reasons, but then I was told, "We're going to do a show in a week, so you have to play this guitar" (laughs). I didn't like it at the time, but I gradually became aware of music.

― What kind of music was playing at home?

Ano I don't know much, but Led Zeppelin and Van Halen. It was playing in the car on the way to and from work, and at the time I was like, "What is this? I was like, "What is this? It's too loud," but now I think it's really cool.

― Going back to the beginning, you were given a guitar to play a week later, right?

Ano yes. I had never touched a guitar before, but they told me that I would be performing in front of an audience in a week. We were an idol group, and I was the only one asked to play an instrument. (maybe they talking about that time they played guitar in 2014 as part of their idol activities) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecLs7eg0AVk&t=682s) I didn't understand the complicated chords at all, and I thought that guitar was really difficult and that I didn't like it. That was the beginning.

― What did you practice for the show?

Ano   It was a commemorative show for the group's release, but I was still a recluse, so it was hard for me to stand in front of people. And I even had to play the guitar, so I was in a situation where everything I didn't like was packed in. But I knew I had to do it to the bitter end, so I practiced that song every day. My parents played guitar, so they taught me how to put my fingers on the guitar, and I was just barely able to play. But at that time, even though I was not very good at it, I had the feeling that I could put emotion into the guitar.

― Are you almost self-taught, with only a little instruction from your parents?

Ano Yes, it is..

― Did your office ever send you an instructor?

Ano  No, not at all. It was terrible (laughs). I was left to my own devices.

― But when you tried it, you found it interesting.

Ano Yes. it was difficult, so I was like, "Hmmm," but I thought it felt good.

― After that mission was over, you had the option of quitting the guitar, but why did you choose to continue?

Ano After that, some people asked me to play it live, so I thought, "I'll do it. I thought about it. But it took me a while to fall in love with the guitar. It was easy to get into it, but it wasn't easy to fall in love with it.

― What made you fall in love with guitar?

Ano I started playing solo with the band I's, so it's only been a couple of years. It was the shows that made me feel very free, and that I was finally having fun. I used to play a lot of shows with a noise band called (they made an album together) Hijokaidan. I didn't know anything about guitar and could barely play one song, but I realized that this was also guitar music. It was noise, but it didn't sound like noise. Once I started to feel that way, I decided not to throw away the guitar. I started to get a sense of being able to release what was bottled up inside of me, and I fell in love with noise music. I had a narrow mindset before, but I realized that music and guitars are both broad.

― Do you touch a guitar every day?

Ano Yes, I do. I play acoustic guitar at home. I also play the acoustic guitar when I practice with the band or go into the studio.

― Avez-vous une façon particulière de vous entraîner ?

Ano I think everyone does it, but I do cover songs. I don't practice anything else, but I just keep touching it, or I try not to leave it in my senses

Ano Chang Sub 1

I feel like I can use it to the fullest in live performances or in a band.

― What kind of image do you have of Gretsch?

Ano I have an image of the Gretsch as being more suited to punk or intense music than to singing. I felt that the G5622T-140 ELECTROMATIC which I was allowed to play this time, is not just that.

― How did you feel when you tried it?

Ano  It was easier to play than I had imagined. I thought it would be hard to use for someone who is not good, but it was easy to play, even for me. It looks really cute and the sound is resonant. And even though it sounds great, it is easy to play. I feel like I can use it as much as I want in live performances or in a band.

― Is it difficult to hold and play because of its large body?

Ano No, it wasn't. I admire big guitars. I admire big guitars, and I think they look cool. I think they look really cool even when held by a girl. So I think I will definitely use it at shows.

― This is Gretsch's 140th anniversary model, and it's only available this year. This coloring is called the Double Platinum Series, and it's a special one that we only used this time: Stone Platinum and Pearl Platinum. Looking at your usual photos, I was wondering if you like blue coloring.

Ano I like it.

― No artist has used this guitar yet.

Ano Then, I have to play it soon.

― What do you look for when choosing a guitar?

Ano I start with the appearance. I like blue guitars, and I decided on the color and shape of my current guitar. I start with looks, and then I look for ease of playability. If it's hard to play, I can't play it. This one has a pearl-colored body back, and the two-tone color is really cute.

― Aren't you looking forward to seeing the outfits you can wear with it?

Ano yes, I am. I like clothes, too, and I'm particular about them, so I'm really looking forward to it.

― I'm looking forward to seeing you at the show right away!

Ano yes! I want to use it!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

AAAMYYY - あの笑み feat_ ano vostfr